I fell asleep with my lips spread in a contented smile last night. It was one of those days where you stand in the middle of your living room in disbelief, silently observing the beautiful whirl of life around you--Clark dah-dahing and batting his girlish lashes, MD thriving on every word of encouragement as if it means the world, and Brendon and I having deep conversations that we just "get" because we were meant to be. I don't need much else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know the feeling! I LOVE when that happens. Glad to hear you're loving it too!
Wow, MD looks like a little baby gap model or some other awesome kids product. Beeeeuuuutiiful! Nice looking mama too. Love those "Heaven on earth" moment's. Love you. Tina, mom, gramma
It's so nice to have someone who "gets" it.
We "get" it too.
Post a Comment