
"Fireball" Flower
Cabana Queen and King


We took a refreshing swim to the waterfall

Taking a tour of the Dole Plantation (MD loved the train)

I LOVED learning about how pineapples grow! They are red due to the iron-rich soil.

Just chillin' after eating the yummy pineapple icecream

Nothing quite like an Hawaiian sunset

I was intrigued by the stunning texture of the oceanic cliffs
MD was treated like a queen by G&G


Honolulu

You should have seen my face two seconds later as I got splashed!

I loved how the trees were just shy of connecting like puzzle pieces

I love this guy!

Can you tell we're tired and happy?

MD and Grandma Jones preferred the covered cabana over sand and sea


Snorkeling with Brendon was definitely one of the highlights of the trip for me.

The USS Utah memorial at Pearl Harbor. This is the watery tomb of 20 men. A very somber feeling here.

Shots from the Japanese aircrafts on Pearl Harbor base.

I love my boys!
9 comments:
Thank you for taking pictures of things I also would have found interesting. Beautiful stuff. Including the people.
Loved every photo, loved reliving almost every moment. Fantastif photos Ann. Hugs, Tina, mom, grandma
Fantastif and fantastic too.
Ann I heard more about the USS Utah. Somebody at work took a more extensive tour of the harbor and they mention that there is a legand about the USS Utah. Apparently the Captain of the ship had his daughters ashes on the boat preparing to spread them at sea just before the Pearl Harbor attack. Legand has it that all of those killed and stranded on the vessal stand watch over the little girls remains. No wonder we felt what we felt while there. Wow!!! Mom, Tina, gramma
Great photos! Looks like MD was the queen of Hawaii! Thanks for sharing and thanks to Tina and Kevin!
Beautiful pics!! Sounds like a well deserved break for your family. :)
Love those cabanna cuties.
That fireball flower was amazing!
Anne, your photos are stunning! Glad you had a well deserved 'break', what a treat!
I am coming back to these; I thought i saw them, but now I am really seeing them and let me say again that you got some GREAT shots!
Love the shots from the aircrafts in black & white, love the classic snorkel couple, the dotted leaves, that puzzle pattern of the trees! And the view of Honolulu from the cemented deck!
Thanks for teaching me how pineapples grow. So glad you got to go!
Post a Comment