

He eats! Clark is 6 months old now and enjoying his first solids. He's had peas and bananas so far and after the initial shock of unfamiliarity he chows down. It's really fun to have a good eater! Here's to more chub to come!
where merrier tints her ameliorative brush may try
7 comments:
This is a bittersweet milestone. It's so fun to watch them take that first bite and to introduce foods but it's also sad to give up being the one and only source for nourishment.
how cute is he! love it!
That is so cute! What great pictures. Here's hoping MD will think eating is exciting!
Hey, what happened to that dark hair? Red hair and eyebrows?
Okay I have watched the video like 6 times and I made Brian come watch it with me. I laugh every time! So cute.
Such a Gerber baby!
GO CLARK GO!
Post a Comment