Monday, November 22, 2010

Getting Ready!


My favorite part of nesting so far has been washing and folding the little boy clothes. I can't wait until his little body fills them. I also can't wait for that newborn smell, for his little cheeks and nose to nestle in the crevice between my neck and shoulder, for Mary Deane to love on him, to call him by name, or to see if he has Brendon's amazing head of hair.

I am measuring "right on" and feel great for the most part. He is, gratefully, head down and likes to lightly play with my right-side ribs. I love to nudge him back as a hello. Can't wait to say hello with no barriers whatsoever!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a miracle. Such a wonderful mommy and daddy and sister. Only 17 more days, but who is counting...grampa and gramma jones that's who! Love you guys so much. Missing you so much. Hugs!!!!

Jessica said...

Reading this post made me smile. It's so fun to wash their clothes and picture what they will look like. I hope you continue to feel well.

Breanne said...

So close! I've been meaning to check in here & see again how near your due date is; been thinking of you!

Hope you're as well as can be!

kera said...

such an exciting time!!! i can remember this time with both of my girls. and i too loved to nudge back with a little hello much to my husbands dismay as he thought i was hurting them! it's crazy in this blogging world to have "watched" someone go through an entire 9 months of pregnancy! WOW!

Jordan said...

Me neither!!

Kelty said...

ANN! If I don't get to talk to you in person - GOOD LUCK bringing yet another precious little person into the world. I am so happy for you, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya,

Kelty

Christina said...

I'm so excited for you, Ann! Really, good luck with everything as you get to meet your little guy!

Jessica said...

Wow! Two weeks! Hopefully he comes on time and doesn't keep you waiting. Can't wait to meet him!

Natalie Duerden said...

I'm so excited to have found your blog Ann! Your little girl is so cute, and I can't wait to hear the news when your little boy is born. How are you? It's been so long. My blog is mnande.blogspot.com. I would love to stay in touch!
Natalie Doxey Duerden