
Hopefully, in 9 days, what is in will be out. Yesterday, as the midwife poked and pushed around she said he's definitely down low and has probably dropped. I swear Sunday morning our little gentleman was digging at my cervix. Maybe he's anxious to come out, too? It's a race around here to get ready for this babe and for Christmas. I love it when life is so full.

8 comments:
can.not.wait.
You're such a skinny mini but for the basketball under your shirt! :) People say that to me, too, so I can relate that you probably DON'T feel like a skinny mini, and your discomfort level is probably steadily climbing.
Josh had a head-butting match with my cervix at the end there, too. Ouch.
Oh, I'm so excited for you, Ann! We'll be anxious to hear the great news in just a few more days!
Congrats!!! So excited for you!
I know that digging feeling. You look great. 9 days is not very long.
You look gorgeous. He ofcourse is adorable! We will be waiting by the phone, skype, email.....we love you and are praying for you and your little boy to have a safe and warm birth experience. Hugs, gma jones
You are truly beautiful Ann. So excited for you and your little family!
That is so funny. I have been feeling that digging feeling and I went into the doctor yesterday to see if it was normal and everyone looked at me like I was crazy when I described what I was feeling. The doctor checked me and there is still nothing going on but I am glad to know that it was not in my head. haha
You look so amazing that I am going to have to turn off my computer now and feel bad about how huge I am. =) Good luck and post pics of your new little guy soon!
so fun.
little guy and little mom.
can't wait to meet him!!
Post a Comment