Monday, November 15, 2010

Mt. Vernon



Gamma and Gampa Knudsen came for a quick visit last week. They teased us with the actual day they'd arrive but I always look forward to spending time with my parents. We had fun touring Mt. Vernon and learning more about our Nation's first President and Lady. They had fun taste in colors shown by the potently painted walls of turquoise, red, yellow and green. The view of the Potomac was just as spectacular.



19 days until baby boy Jones! Anyone else counting down?

3 comments:

Karlie and the kids said...

Well we all know I am. I watch your little count down thing religiously. I hope it doesn't get to 0 and have nothing happen like it did with MD. Although, she was totally worth the wait!

Anonymous said...

Please, my back aches and I have indigestion sympathy pains with you darling daughter in law. :) Yes, we are counting but thinking it would be cool if her is born on Trevor's birthday (Dec. 11th). Pretty sure you don't want to hear that. Love you guys. Can't wait to see you in January! I would love to be there for his blessing. gamma jones

No Big Dill said...

YES!!!