
Daddy thumping MD while watching cartoons
Both my loves were sick this past week and I luckily escaped the traveling bug. But, with Brendon gone on long shifts at work and then down in his sickbed when home, it meant I was MD's full time nurse. It was exhausting and left little energy for much else. Having a healthy Brendon home this past weekend was such a respite from all the "nursing" and awkward lifting with my ever growing middle. I felt extra grateful for him and his care for us. He keeps me sane and in check with my emotions. He ends his 12 hour shift only to come home to another. His girls couldn't be happier than when he is home. He's our superman!
CF update: MD is slowly but surely getting better with her rigorous schedule of treatments and we have her on antibiotics to fight the infection. It takes CFers longer to rid their bodies of the mucus producing cold. Thanks to all for your extra prayers.

4 comments:
2 thumpers at once! I am very impressed. She looks adorable in her pajamas by the way! Love you guys and pray for you daily.
Please tell me Brendan isn't doing regular 12 hour shifts??? Bless you all! A&S have been praying for MD each night.
hang in there brendon. being sick and 12 hour shifts are the worst - heck just the 12 hour shifts are no fun sometimes. sending our love!
I'm glad they are getting a little better. Sophie and I have both been sick with the Stomach Flu, colds and surpa. It's no fun at all! I hope MD and Brendon get better soon.
Post a Comment