



I'm enjoying our potpourri of pumpkins. We went to a local pumpkin farm to pick our own (who knew it would be SO much cheaper?) and enjoyed the perfect weather and beautiful drive. We've decided we want to move to there (Hamilton, Virginia) in a little fixer-upper farmhouse surrounded by the most picturesque countryside--that would be a dreamy.
MD's fetish with pumpkins has been endearing and settled the what-to-be-for-halloween-dilemma. I love holidays and Brendon has learned to make it a big deal even though it's not for him. There is nothing better than watching your own child get excited over the same things you did as a little girl. I rather enjoy the vicariousness that comes with being a mom.






5 comments:
How come you get to be SO cute and pregnant? NO fugs on you! I love pumpkin picking in Virginia. I've never been to Hamilton, VA so now I have a new place to visit!
Some pretty amazing roundness going on in your neck of the woods!!
Cool squash! Hmmm....Hamilton. Will have to look it up.
this makes me miss autumn. those colours and your cuteness in boots! oh man, no boots here unless they were rain boots. the air even looks crisp in yoru pictures. love it!
:)
Post a Comment