Our pond is frozen solid and surrounded by 28 inches of snow!

When I went to pick her up out of her crib, the past two mornings, MD's first word to me was "nose" which is Mary Deanese for snow. She's as excited as her mama when it comes to snow, only MD loved looking at it more than being in it. In the photo above she kept saying to me: "hold you, hold you".
We have loved the snowy surplus this weekend.

6 comments:
I rarely get to reading blogs, but spent a few very sweet moments with yours this morning. Thank you for your words, photos and the feelings they promote. Love you, Aunt Charlotte
Oh my gosh I just want to squeeze her in all those warm clothes. P.S. the second picture doesn't even look real. It looks like you photoshopped it! That is crazy!
Hold you! My baby babes say that too! Isn't is sweet? Actually, The Deuce usually wake up screaming, "Hold you mommy!" The snow was magical.
Ooooh I'm jealous! I love when it dumps so hard that no one can even travel and you just get to hang indoors. Mary Deane is about the same age Mia was last year, and she too loved the snow...from a distance!
smart girl she needs to come and play in the warm ocean with grandma jones. heehee. however there is nothing like a cup of hot chocolate with marshmellows while gazing out the window at the snow. love you both so much. hugs, tina (grandma)
I LOVE giant snow storms!
Post a Comment