"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
10 comments:
Love her in any color.
I have a B&W series tomorrow of my kids...
We were simultaneously commenting on each other's blogs--cool.
What a cutie pie. Love the palm tree look on the head (as my friend liked to call the one pony-tail at the top)!
Love it! Keep um coming.
so precious so grown up so loves her mommy hugs, grandma jones
She is stunning! What a beautiful daughter.
cutie pie
Those Lips!
Those Eyes!
Look at those lashes! Such a sweet face.
A beautiful child. . . And so serene. . . she's captured her mother's countenance. Bless all of you. . . Love, Auntie
Post a Comment