
I can't believe it's been that long since I've watered these paints.
Not that I haven't been busy--a mission, a marriage, a baby, a degree, and a move across country--just to name the big happenings. But I'm tired of excuses. Being snowed in, I will sit myself down each evening this week and let my eyes and hands trust each other. Their relationship is a little rusty; five years-worth of oxidation will do that to you.

4 comments:
Good for you! Can't wait to see see what they create as they learn to dance with one another again.
looking forward to the alchemy.
Whoopee for being brave enough to create. It is often a scary thing to stare at a blank sheet of paper. But like your dad say, no where in the world does your creation exist except through your hands!
Dear Ann,
My name is Tina. I also have a blog. Mine is called Little Tots Big Ideas. One of the segments I do is called Real Mommies Real Challenges. Every week I spotlight a different mommy and the challenge she is trying to overcome or has overcome. I would love to do a spotlight on you and your battle with a child having cystic fibrosis. Please visit my blog at www.littletotsbigideas.blogspot.com. You can access the Real Mommies by clicking on the right sidebar with the Real Mommies words. I hope you will consider this. I have learned so much by talking to other women. I make it very easy by emailing you questions, after you answer you send to me, I put in a readable format and send back to you for final approval. If you are interested please email me at littletotsbigideas@hotmail.com.
Hope to hear from you. Darling baby by the way!
Tina
Post a Comment