Most people measure milestones in their children's development by their ability to talk or walk, or by their increase in shoe size for example. For MD, she's recently increased in thumper size. She used to use the thumper on the right for her chest physical therapy and now she has graduated to using the one on the left. And eventually, she'll being using a vest when she's around two years old. Our little girl isn't so little anymore!
Thanks to my friend Stacia for the beautiful blog header!

4 comments:
I noticed your new header....nice.
Won't that be nice when she just uses a vest? Is a vest more effective? By fall, she will be sporting the new fashion!
Geez, I thought those were some sort of strange pottery. That second thumper looks HUGE. Hooray for growing children, is all I have to say! It means you as a parent are doing a great job.
Wow - they didn't have "thumpers" when I was a kid. Crazy! The vest is wonderful. Again, I didn't use it as a kid, but I love it as an adult.
big girl. gramma loves you.
Post a Comment