Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday Boy Brendon's Bash!



A favorite of his: BR's ice cream cake

Such a treat to have Tina and Karlie with us to celebrate Brendon's life!

Slushy sparkling pomegranate juice with pomegranate limeade star ice 

Brendon requested watermelon arugula salad with homemade balsamic glaze and feta cheese, beet ravioli with poppyseed butter sauce, and the pomegranate drink.  Reeses are his favorite.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, what a great looking table with your black and white and yummy food! Happy day for Brendon!

Unknown said...

That salad looks DELICIOUS!
I want a pomegranate beverage.

No Big Dill said...

It not only looks delicious, it tastes delicious!

Anonymous said...

Yes it does. I hope I can make the glaze as well as you did Ann. The pomegranate drink was so refreshing. The hostess was so delightful and the birthday boy was so much fun. I am going to make the beet ravioli for Kevin because he loves nuts and beets.

Jessica said...

What a yummmy dinner!

Jordan said...

Oooh, I want that dinner for MY birthday (I'll come pick you up in January and bring you to my kitchen to make it)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Brendon. What a delicious dinner. Wish we could have been there. :)