"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
9 comments:
Way cool Ann!
You Knudsens are all so amazingly artsy, you know that? I love it!
Oh, now that is neat.
Sorry I couldn't find you a cilantro to water :(. One less thing on your mind, I suppose.
Ryan LOVED the beet ravioli. The kids surprised themselves and did, too.
I just cut about 10" off my hair.
I have to go get school supplies for 3 already.
Those are some of the things on my mind.
and my word ver. tells me (or you?) to "reste"
Ooo Katy! I want to see a picture of your short hair!
Super cool, Ann! How did you do that? cute shirt, cute hair.
Don't you wish people would walk around and you could see things on their mind like this? Or maybe not.
Very cool.
How do prioritize all those thoughts?!
BEAUTIFUL! You have such an artist in you!
Love,
Kelty
Wow Ann! This is incredible.
Post a Comment