Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Intimate View

We have always been on the same page.  We fell in love quickly and never hesitated letting that love be and become.  I remember hardly being able to sit still on the corner couch in the old 2000 North as I tried to let him know how I felt.  Nothing compares to the thrill of loving this man.  I am restless still--I count down the hours until he gets home, it takes self restraint to let him sleep in, I rely on patience when he needs his space; all because I crave to be with him nearly every moment.  


He is unassuming.  He never brags.  He doesn’t care for others’ opinion of him.  He is who he is and doesn’t feel the need to force others to learn more.  But I have the sacred honor of possessing the intimate view of who he is and who he is becoming--and what a view it is!



Brendon is a good man, a good man--to his very core.   


Happiest birthday and eternal love to you Brendon!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Birthday, Brendon! Thank you for being so wonderful--as a person as well as wonderful to your cute wifey!! I'm grateful Ann found you!

Rebecca said...

What a very blessed woman you are!

Unknown said...

Happy B-day Brendon! So glad you are Ann's!

No Big Dill said...

So fun to get to know you a bit better last weekend. Happy Birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

What a priviledge it was to bring you into this world, what a blessing to see you in action as an amazing husband to Ann and father to Mary Deane. It continues to be a gift to be your mother. Hugs, mom