MD's sunscreen up-do
Hanging out with "Strange Bodies" at the Hirshorn museum
Ashley and Eli eating at Zaytinya--a mediterranean restaurant in downtown DC
My favorite was the pureed gazpacho with celery and cucumber sorbet.
We exhausted MD
where merrier tints her ameliorative brush may try
6 comments:
LOVED THE PICS! MORE! MORE!
Oh so fun! Wish I could have joined you in the fun! I love MD sacked out on her dad chest.
You got to see naked man! Not sure if that makes you lucky or not. I'm so glad you ate at Zat!
exhausted babies are the best kind sometimes. looks like you had too much fun after I departed. more to look forward to on our next trip up "north". love you.
What a fun time! I like the photo of Mary fast asleep. Also, I love your green shirt and Ashley's flower blouse!
What a fun week. Ok, so was that guy fake or real?
Post a Comment