Sunday, June 7, 2009

I Love Being Their Audience

Sometimes things have to be observed from afar to be appreciated.  My relationship with Brendon and my relationship with MD is usually seen (by me) under a magnifying glass--and I love every last detail--but there is something utterly satisfying watching my two favorites interacting and developing their own relationship as a bystander.  

Picture this:  
The scratching noise of metal meeting metal as Brendon opens the door with his key.
Mary Deane quickly turns her head away from the pear puree towards the noise.
In walks "Da Da" and she instantly turns into a flapping chickadee--chirps and all.

She loves her daddy and her daddy loves her, and I love being their audience--popcorn anyone?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer double stacked butter popcorn. I can't wait to watch them again. It is time to skype, grandma Jones is going through withdrawals. Hope you are having so much fun with your sister and nephew. Family is everything. Hugs, tina

Rebecca said...

I would love to join the show!

Unknown said...

A beverage too, please.

No Big Dill said...

Oooh! Beverage and popcorn, I'm there!

hillary and britton said...

I agree with you. Watching Britton and Nora together has been awesome!