where merrier tints her ameliorative brush may try
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Pretty In Pink
Pretty in pink.
Petite.
Pushing pound 9 (8lb 9 oz).
Patient with parents. &
Positively pleasing!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh my gosh, grandma jones just fell in love all over again. Mary Deane has to be the most beautiful granchild ever! How can I print this picture? There has got to be a way. She is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to hold her and squish her. Love grandma jones
Wow, I'm seeing a lot of you in her now, Ann! Gorgeous baby! And this is coming from outside the family, so I can declare that the above grandparents aren't just biased. You have a beautiful little girl!
Ann, My name is Cassie. I was in a BYU student ward where I met your parents as Bishop and Sister Knudsen. Then when I returned from my mission, I moved to the Riv and became friends with Karli, who is now your sister-in-law. I often check your parents' blogs and occasionally yours, so I wanted to say hello!
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
10 comments:
oh my gosh, grandma jones just fell in love all over again. Mary Deane has to be the most beautiful granchild ever! How can I print this picture? There has got to be a way. She is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to hold her and squish her. Love grandma jones
oh, one more thing, she is "practically perfect" in every way. :) Grandma Jones
Here is the other gramma echoing the above gramma! WOW! She is an angel!
I LOVE THAT FACE!
Wow, I'm seeing a lot of you in her now, Ann! Gorgeous baby! And this is coming from outside the family, so I can declare that the above grandparents aren't just biased. You have a beautiful little girl!
She truly is pretty in pink. You are doing a wonderful job being a mom.
personally, I perceive her to be pretty precious too :)
SO darling!
Ann, My name is Cassie. I was in a BYU student ward where I met your parents as Bishop and Sister Knudsen. Then when I returned from my mission, I moved to the Riv and became friends with Karli, who is now your sister-in-law. I often check your parents' blogs and occasionally yours, so I wanted to say hello!
wow ann, Mary is petite, pretty and so sweet! 8'9 was Nora's birth weight.
Post a Comment