Wednesday, November 5, 2008

To Vote

You and I may have voted for different people but that's the neat thing about the U. S. of A.-- we become united to support our chosen President as he leads our country. I am grateful for the right to vote.

5 comments:

Christina said...

Amen!
By the way, you are looking CUTE!! Not bad for a new mama!! *whistle*

Rebecca said...

Whoopee for voting! We tried but never got our ballots in Korea.

Unknown said...

Glad you got to vote! How long did you have to wait?

Ann said...

I didn't have to wait at all. There were only two other people there! I voted at Wasatch

Jessica said...

Hi Ann, I use the Medela Pump in Style, which was fortunately given to me from a co-worker. They are quite pricey but I would recommend getting one used. Some people get fussy about the idea but with new tubing, I don't see the issue. Check craig's list for used pumps (there are always LOADS on the DC list--you could check here in anticipation of your move). I have used my pump at least three to four times a day for 14 months straight and it works wonderfully, considering it was already over three years old when it was given to me.