Sunday, December 4, 2011

CVJ is Walking!




Clark makes the sweetest sad face. He wanted those shoes off!


I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. My baby boy will be one year old in ten days! Clark has been taking his first steps this week and luckily, Brendon was there to see it! He still prefers crawling but is getting more and more adventurous. Its fun to watch his plumpish lips smile as he realizes he is walking on his own (or maybe its in reaction to his happy, squealing momma).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Clark,isn't being a mother such a gift!!!!!!! So many milestones ahead. Love you both, gramma,tina, mom

Dianna said...

Oh, he is just so cute and I love the big boy shoes!

Jessica said...

Way to go Clark! :)

Ben said...

Go Clark!

The Baker's Goods said...

I love that milestone! Way to go Clark!

olivia said...

so cute! glad i got a glimpse of it in action!

Christina said...

You guys have the cutest kids, I swear. What an adorable face! Between the haircut and the shoes shot, I'm melting from their cuteness!