MD is just beautiful (and i love that outward toe pointed stance, too cute).
So, do people ask to take pictures of your kids when you are out, or want to pick them up? Our kids get so many ooh's and aahs from their fair skin, and light hair. I wouldn't imagine your experience being much different. I had no idea my kids would turn into superstars here in KSA :)
I just fell in love all over again. Pretty sure she is the most beautiful grandaughter ever!!!!! Hey Ann, can you cut my hair next time we are together. Yet another amazing talent that you have!!!!!! Love you both, love tina, gramma, mom
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
9 comments:
Oh my goodness Ann! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her new do!! It is absolutely adorable on her. Wow! So, cute! Wish my hair was that cute...lol.
Adorable!!
Brendon will have to get out his shotgun to keep the boys at bay!
She is too cute!
MD is just beautiful (and i love that outward toe pointed stance, too cute).
So, do people ask to take pictures of your kids when you are out, or want to pick them up? Our kids get so many ooh's and aahs from their fair skin, and light hair. I wouldn't imagine your experience being much different. I had no idea my kids would turn into superstars here in KSA :)
Oh, she is the cutest! I love the ones with attitude.
She looks so adorable and so grown up! I love the last picture. She looks so proud of her grown-up-ness. What a sweetheart. Nice do!
Well, that is the perfect cut for her! So cute.
I just fell in love all over again. Pretty sure she is the most beautiful grandaughter ever!!!!! Hey Ann, can you cut my hair next time we are together. Yet another amazing talent that you have!!!!!! Love you both, love tina, gramma, mom
wowie, that first shot is just a little model photo! so cute. what does she say about it?
Post a Comment