
And here it is. Brushes and blow dryer have been put away and only 20 seconds top are required to do this do. With all that needs to be done around here and with a baby to come I appreciate low maintenance. The best part of all is how much Brendon loves it, he says its sexy.

13 comments:
i think both dos are lovely. but i agree with Brendon; the low-maintenance is sexy.
Oh, looks fab!
Ann, you were meant to wear short hair. It looks so great!!!
you look stunning with both cuts. More time to mommy and be a sexy wife. Woohoo!
your bicep is sexy too.
You always pull off this short hair thing so well, Ann! I'm rather jealous...
You are perfect in short hair! Looks great!
I have always loved your hair like that! It's your best look!
oooo very nice Ann! Did you do it yourself?
did you change your shower curtain, too?
Please. Tell me you didn't cut this yourself. Because if you did, I would officially lose track of your many talents. ;)
The Knudsen girls have an amazing talent for looking GREAT in short short hair. Its lovely!
Wow Ann. I mean, wow, really. You are such a beautiful person, inside AND out. I have always thoughtyou had the most beautiful face, and the hair is just a great highlight. I'm seriously considering a shorter hair cut. . . you make it look so good.
Post a Comment