
I gave it a year to grow and just about drove myself (and poor Brendon) crazy. I don't think I'm cut out for long hair (I love puns). This haircut lasted a day. Check back tomorrow for the final cut; I have yet to take photos of the new do.
where merrier tints her ameliorative brush may try
7 comments:
I love this one!!!
cute do at 6:22
I am kind of really sad that it only lasted a day. I LOVE it and am already devising plans to make it MINE. Can't wait to see the final do.
I love it, too. But you look great in any sort of hair arrangment.
Would have loved to see you in this with blunt bangs. I always want to try them but I'm just not brave enough!
I wonder how you feel about your hair now? I like the newest do - but I couldn't quite call myself the expert :) I wish I could come see you in person! Where did you say your address is? :)
Oh my goodness I love this! Very mod. But I do love you with short hair.
Post a Comment