Dear Tina,
Do you remember when you, MD and I walked down to a local Mexican restaurant and ate lunch together? We had a good time as we talked about when we met the loves of our lives and other life topics.
Do you remember when you stayed with us for a week after MD’s diagnosis? You were such a comfort and a help to us.
Do you remember how MD loves it when you sing to her? She has such a wonderful grandmother!
Do you remember how Brendon asked you if we could skinny dip in your pool? I’m glad we can laugh about it!
Do you remember how glad I am to have you as my mother-in-law? I love you!
Love,
Ann

5 comments:
Brendon is such a straight arrow that he asked to skinny dip? :)
Great tribute.
I can't believe you mentioned the skinny dipping?!? You are a brave girl. I am going to have to bring this up to Katie just to see her react because it is just too funny.
Happy BIG 5-0! TINA!
To Brendon: Don't Ask, Don't Tell.
Happy Birthday, TINA! WHOOPEE! 50! Life is good!
Thanks so much Ann, such a sweet tribute. I remember it all and find joy in all of the memories. Can't wait to make more next week. Thanks all for the birthday tributes. Can't believe I am 50. Hugs, gramma jones
Still want to skype. so sorry I missed you.
Post a Comment