Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We Are Proud



This man is a go-getter. He set a goal to run a half marathon and on Saturday he did it (and he did it well)! The 12,000 runners enjoyed a scenic route of the Nation's Capital passing different monuments and landmarks--check out the map above. He has me pumped up and we now have a goal to run a 5K together as a couple this summer.

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats! Brendon! You are amazing!

No Big Dill said...

What a fun run! Good job, Brendon!

Carol said...

That is so cool! What an amazing place to do the race. I was training for my first half before I got pregnant, but I just ran out of steam. 8 miles is the furthest I have gone...maybe after the baby gets here.

Anonymous said...

way to go Brendon. Sooooooooo proud of you and so happy for you. Go Ann and Brendon. gramma jones

Jessica said...

That looked like a TOUGH course. The weather was lovely--no rain! How great for Brendan! What race are you going to run together?

Unknown said...

I am IMPRESSED!

Anonymous said...

very cool--lets run one together. And then another one at Christmas as a family.

RD

B said...

Sweet, Brendon! Great job!

p.s. Cool map