Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stuck


Brendon personally wanted to share this video.
She was playing around on our bed, fell, and got stuck between the mattress and the window. She thought it was hilarious and kept laughing and laughing. She's a goofball!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

"no more monkeys jumping on the bed"

Karlie and the kids said...

LOVE IT! I love that laugh and I love that she agreed that she is funny. What a cute little girl she is growing up to be.

Christina said...

Hee hee, that's great! I love how she's so tickled by her own silliness. What a precious little giggle she has!

judy said...

If the sun could giggle, that's what it would sound like.

No Big Dill said...

Miss that girl.

Anonymous said...

again, more, more.....;) love that girl. Way to brighten grandma's day. Hugs, tina

Ali said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

grandpa jones watched the video three times in a row, laughing more each time. so cute. gma jones