We made some for FHE a couple months ago. Calyn sat at our table for THREE HOURS playing with it. When she gets a little older, you'll have to make her put it away:)
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
4 comments:
Hooray for play dough!
We made some for FHE a couple months ago. Calyn sat at our table for THREE HOURS playing with it. When she gets a little older, you'll have to make her put it away:)
play dough is one of the most amazing things......hooray for play dough, hurray for motherhood. hugs, gma jones
play dough is the BEST. And so cheap so you don't mind the occasional (often) mixing and accidental (also often) leaving out to dry!!
Post a Comment