Monday, October 12, 2009

Fun With Flour



MD is waiting the arrival of her first year molars.

And it's been fun for no one.

I was in the kitchen, trying to make some Jan Hagel with MD at my feet crying to be held. In desperation (I was on a time crunch) I gave her a bowl of flour to play with. She immediately stopped crying and started playing. She did not like the taste of flour but she loved feeling it with her little fingers. That's what I call a cheap thrill.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

cheap thrills are the best.
like your study in whites.

Anonymous said...

I am lovin the white on white as well. The kitchen and the office hold some of the best all time toys around. Tina

Rebecca said...

I agree with Tina, why buy toys?

TINA T said...

funny bless yall lol tina t

Anonymous said...

hmmm, didn't know you had another tina posting (tina t). guess I had better keep posting as grandma jones? Oh yeah, I still owe Mary Deane some birthday blocks but now I am wondering if she needs her own set of colorful measuring cups? Hugs, grandma Jones

Jessica said...

Great idea and quick thinking!