THank you Ann for teaching me and showing me so much in just four short lines. We looooved skyping this weekend with you guys. MD just makes our hearts explode with love and laughter. Hugs, grandma Jones
Your fierce devotion to her is so obvious. Few children will know that kind of love I think. Thank you for letting me peek into your window to the world.
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
4 comments:
love the image
THank you Ann for teaching me and showing me so much in just four short lines. We looooved skyping this weekend with you guys. MD just makes our hearts explode with love and laughter. Hugs, grandma Jones
Your fierce devotion to her is so obvious. Few children will know that kind of love I think. Thank you for letting me peek into your window to the world.
Forget the toys, right? So cute!
Post a Comment