where merrier tints her ameliorative brush may try
Friday, September 11, 2009
We Must Brag
We were getting in some morning cuddle time before we started our days full force. Mary Deane was pleasantly making herself heard, letting us know she was awake and ready.
With his right hand behind his head and his left around me, he remarked,
Oh my gosh! This is already my desktop background. What a perfect little angel. Hey if today is a better day and if you guys have time, you should call me! I would love to tell you about my great news!
I know what you mean!!!! We used to joke around that we shouldn't have any more kids cause they couldn't even come close to being as perfect as Troy..... But then baby Grant came along and it's amazing how he is just as perfect but in his own way.
MD has such a sweet face! I can't wait until I get to take her pictures one day soon!!!
Ben likes to think our Dinah is the cutest baby in the world (which is his right, of course, as her father). but i always tell him Ann's baby is the cutest (and show him pictures to prove it). not that i don't love Dinah to pieces...i'm just honest.
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
5 comments:
Absolutely true! Grandma Jones
Brag away Ann! She is adorable!
Oh my gosh! This is already my desktop background. What a perfect little angel. Hey if today is a better day and if you guys have time, you should call me! I would love to tell you about my great news!
I know what you mean!!!! We used to joke around that we shouldn't have any more kids cause they couldn't even come close to being as perfect as Troy..... But then baby Grant came along and it's amazing how he is just as perfect but in his own way.
MD has such a sweet face! I can't wait until I get to take her pictures one day soon!!!
Ben likes to think our Dinah is the cutest baby in the world (which is his right, of course, as her father). but i always tell him Ann's baby is the cutest (and show him pictures to prove it). not that i don't love Dinah to pieces...i'm just honest.
that MD is something else!
Post a Comment