No shortage of entertainment from the Mangum goochkins (and the Mrs. and the Dr.).
Seth took a ride in our car as we headed to the lighthouse and kept us smiling with his made-up songs: "Twinkle twinkle little lighthouse..."
Lucy has enough energy to go around and was on the constant lookout for "treasures". I love how she readily expresses herself-- no guessing required.
Hazel "is everyone's buddy" says her mom. And it's true. She's a friendly gal and fun to have around.
Avery is the independent little gooch. Hardly makes a peep unless provoked by an older gooch. Her crooked smile is even cuter in person.
Dr. Gooch always keeping things upbeat and happy. Although, I do hope to hear the word "fantastic" more often next time Craig; you're slacking.
And the Mrs. Gooch, the hostess with the mostess. Jordan was our excellent tour guide as she shared their lighthouse pursuit, love of the beach, and ferry adventures with us. Brendon mentioned, more than once, what a saint of a mother she is and I add that description to her being a sister too.
Thanks Mangums!

3 comments:
What fun to have sisters, the husbs, and the cousins together for a weekend at the beach.
Thanks for a fun weekend!!
Geez, Ann, your family is full of such beautiful people. These pictures of you and your sister are gorgeous--and I DON'T think it's the camera...
Post a Comment