Friday, August 21, 2009

Proof

I finally caught it on film--her cute dimple (right above the right side of her lips)!

7 comments:

Kelty said...

Haha! You DID catch it, how cute. Hey Ann, thanks for sending me that email. I had a great time talking with you too. Your blog is amazing, I love the colorful photos of food. It gives me ideas :) Plus, I know when I am looking at your blog when good music comes on.

Guess what? I found a ward that is much closer, which will make it alot easier to attend. Yay :) Sending my love, Kelty

Christina said...

Nice dimple!! That's an adorable place for one, I must say.

No Big Dill said...

Ooooh! With all the cute faces around here, that's one thing we don't have!

Rebecca said...

How could she get any cuter? And now a dimple!

Unknown said...

Now you can sing "hang up the baby stocking" even more earnestly because you have "a dimpled darling" to sing it to.

olivia said...

aw, dimples are one of the coolest things in the world. an science describe them? this and your gazpacho makes me happy and makes me feel you're happy too! happiness all around...

Anonymous said...

do I hear another round of "hang up the baby stocking" this Christmas? Especially since she is a "dimpled darling", hooray. Hugs gma jones