The base of the soup is mainly vine-ripened tomatoes, red bell pepper, cucumber, garlic, cider vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil. The salsa topping is chopped cucumbers, red bell peppers, cilantro, and goat cheese seasoned with olive oil, a splash of cider vinegar, salt and pepper. I loved the contrasting textures of the pureed base and chunky topping.
Tantalizing close-up
I found this recipe in the new Real Simple magazine. So simple and fresh. I substituted cider vinegar for the sherry vinegar and added chopped cilantro. I also suggest using vine-ripened tomatoes to achieve the best flavor.
PS I ate this for breakfast at 7:50 am. Mmmmm.

5 comments:
That looks so incredibly refreshing. Want some in my mouth!
I love gazpacho. Yours looks particularly tantalizing!
Glad you ate breakfast! What a yummy way to wake up.
ooooooh, let's make it again when I come? please? Hugs, Tina
oh looks divine!
Post a Comment