
If ever two were one, then surely we.
If ever man were loved by wife, then thee.
--Anne Bradstreet
Brother Ballif said over the years you become either more married or less married. Today, Brendon and I are two years more married, two wonderful years more married. I adore him.

10 comments:
Happy Anniversary! What are you guys doing to celebrate?
GORGEOUS COUPLE!
HAPPY TWOTH.
Happy ANNiversary!
Happy, Happy Anniversary! It just gets better and better when you are joined with your best friend for eternity. Hugs and Congratz to you both. Sure wish we were babysitting for you while you were out on the town. Tina, Mom
Hooray! Happy Anniversary, you guys! I was so glad I got to be there two years ago when you were sealed for eternity! I love what Brother Ballif said and have quoted it often since your wedding. I definitely think the two of you are MORE married now!
Congrats! I love that first quote too.
Katy took my idea! Happy happy day, we're glad you brought Brendon into the picture. Lovely photo.
Happy anniversary! Glad you are MORE married.
Happy late Anniversary! Time flies by so fast!
Happy two years late!
Post a Comment