Thursday, May 28, 2009

Resourceful

Brendon and I cleaned out our storage closet over our four-day weekend and I came across this little gem--my handmade locket.  I used barbie plates and duct tape to produce such a masterpiece when I was only in the one-digit years of age.  Pretty resourceful I'd say!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So awesome that you kept it all these years. A priceless item. Wow, those were pretty big plates even for Barbie. How does she stay so thin eating out of a plate that size? Just being silly...heehee crack myself up. Hugs, tina

Ashley Thalman said...

So awesome!

Rebecca said...

I feel honored we were your locket pictures!

Unknown said...

What an inventive and creative little munchkin you were AND still are!

Wesley said...

I was wondering what is your email address? I am planning on sending you a picture of the dahlia's.
~ Jessica Womble

hillary and britton said...

That is great!