Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Great

Mary Deane


The grandkids lovingly called her "Grandma Great", and she was great. And always will be. She and I were particularly close. I cherished our relationship and it was hard when she passed away while I was on my mission. I feel as though she sent us our sweet Mary Deane. Their relationship started in heaven and will continue for eternity. I love that her legend and name lives on.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yes, I thought of her ALL day. I miss her but happy to have little Mary Deane to heal my heart! And yes, eternity is nice.

Unknown said...

LOVE MARY DEANE ONE!
LOVER MARY DEANE TWO!

Brendon said...

Wish I could have met her.

Anonymous said...

Me too! Aren't grandma's wonderful! Hugs, tina

No Big Dill said...

I was thinking of her as I was putting my blue bedspread on yesterday morning. Won't heaven be so fun with all the reunions that will go on?