Yes, and of course Avery and Eli! Eli will spearhead the mischief and have three little feminine cohorts!
Ann, my dessert is a chocolate flourless torte with an orange chocolate glaze, topped with candied orange slices and perhaps some orange/strawberry sauce, just because I loved fruit sauce with cake.
Wow! 6 months! She is as gorgeous as her newborn pictures.
You asked a while back about the camera I have--it's a Pentax-brand, Optio M10. My parents got it for me and a few of my siblings in 2006. I have really liked it. Sometimes the flash washes out faces more than I would like. I also experiment with lighting and coloring a bit on Google's Picasa program. You can download it free, I think the most updated version right now is Picasa 3.
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
11 comments:
Happy six months Mary Deane. A priceless gift to all. Hugs, gma jones
I think I've said this before, but she truly is soooo beautiful!
What a cute progression. Last the best of all!
Clover and MD are going to be bosom buddies.
Hey, don't leave Avery out. I love her sparkly eyes.
Yes, and of course Avery and Eli! Eli will spearhead the mischief and have three little feminine cohorts!
Ann, my dessert is a chocolate flourless torte with an orange chocolate glaze, topped with candied orange slices and perhaps some orange/strawberry sauce, just because I loved fruit sauce with cake.
Happy 6 months, MD!! It's going by way too fast, is it not?
Just noticed something else. Love her little part in her hair in the first bath photo and the most recent one. Kisses, gma Jones
That is one cute girl, she gets it from her Mom.
6 months! Wow-she sure is a cutie. Time is really flying
Wow! 6 months! She is as gorgeous as her newborn pictures.
You asked a while back about the camera I have--it's a Pentax-brand, Optio M10. My parents got it for me and a few of my siblings in 2006. I have really liked it. Sometimes the flash washes out faces more than I would like. I also experiment with lighting and coloring a bit on Google's Picasa program. You can download it free, I think the most updated version right now is Picasa 3.
Post a Comment