She is the cutest guppy of all. Hugs, grandma jones - skyping with her today was the highlight of our day. Especially exploring the deep darkness of her mouth as she ate the camera. :) We love you guys.
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
5 comments:
How did you do that? I want to hold her!
I want to hold her too! She is too cute! It is crazy how much she is starting to look like Ann!
oh she sure is a cutie!
No fishing for compliments for MD.
She is a beauty.
She is the cutest guppy of all. Hugs, grandma jones - skyping with her today was the highlight of our day. Especially exploring the deep darkness of her mouth as she ate the camera. :) We love you guys.
Post a Comment