Friday, January 16, 2009

Post #100!

That's right. I have now posted 100 times over the last year and a half. As a thanks to all who visit, here's a little gift to show my appreciation made by yours truly:

Leave a comment and a winner will be randomly picked by none other than the handsome Brendon one week from today (Friday January 23).

Rules:
*One comment per person
*Jewelry will be shipped anywhere within the continental US (one exception for M&D will be made)

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love it! Please me! Congrats on the 100th post! Many more to come, right?

Unknown said...

Happy 100!

Jenny said...

Congrats on the 100 mark! Very cute jewelry...

Ashley Thalman said...

hurrah! thanks for the kind congratulatory comment by the way. i hear you flew the UT county land. true?

Christina said...

I must say, to own anything made by Ann is an honor! The winner will be a lucky winner indeed.

This blogging business has been such a wonderful way to keep in contact, Ann! Thanks for converting me and thanks for keeping yours up-to-date. Happy 100th post, and may the jewelry go to someone who will appreciate its beauty!!

Jordan said...

Cute!!! Pick me!

Heather said...

Hey Brendon..... You do know I have some pretty old and embarrassing photos of you, right??? With that said, pick wisely! Haa haa!!

No Big Dill said...

I'm brewing up a give-away myself...wanna just swap??? ;)

Jessica said...

Would you do a home delivery? We ARE basically neighbors.

Karlie and the kids said...

Hey Brendon, it is your favorite little sister and you should pick me! I wear jewlery all the time and would love some more. Thanks