Ah, the old 2 Nephi 2 opposition-in-all-things truth. Isn't it wonderful? It never feels wonderful to me on the bad days, but those good days are SO good because of it...
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
4 comments:
is that your venus flytrap blooming?
Ah, the old 2 Nephi 2 opposition-in-all-things truth. Isn't it wonderful? It never feels wonderful to me on the bad days, but those good days are SO good because of it...
Yes Dad, but it's an old photo of it. We had to get rid of it when we moved--they don't ship plants.
I tried to bring out bamboo plants from New Orleans to Phoenix (in the car). They rotted in the back window.
I like that photo. Nice.
Post a Comment