Here it is. I finally took some photos of Clark's quilt, thanks to my sister Katy's patient asking. I love how wrinkly it got after washing--it helps that it is made of 100% linen (minus the green cotton). The grey backing just might be my favorite part. I am drawn to the simplicity. Two others are in the making and a million designs in my head. I'm loving this outlet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
I love it, Ann! Can't wait to see your future quilted creations.
Beautiful! I love all the careful stitches.
I am so impressed that you quilted that entire thing by hand!!!! That takes a lot of patience! It is an awesome design too. Thanks for posting!
Huuuuuurrrrrraaaaaaahhhh! That is art, Ann. Love the fluidity of design, the simplicity, the colors, the fabric, the stitches, the wrinkliness. Love it all. Love you more. So, so fun.
So GREAT! I love how it washed up--the best, all those wrinkles and bunches! Good job and mammoth patience! Happy to chat today.
So Cool Ann! Great color combo.
Beautiful design.
I can't believe it's all hand quilted!
Wow.... this quilt is amazing Ann! I love that you used linen and am in awe that you hand quilted it. What a cherished quilt it will be. :)
Beautiful! And I'm impressed you did it all by hand?!? But I shouldn't be with you. =)
Oh my GOODNESS, Ann. I LOVE it!!! Beautiful.
how wonderful! how fun! i'm so curious to know how you got all of it started. so glad you have more! i love the colors and the texture and the design!
I love love love love it. LIke Katy, all of it! I am also looking forward to seeing more but looking forward even more to you showing me how side by side.
Post a Comment