Saturday, May 12, 2012

6 Ups!



-1-
After one and half months, I have my wedding ring back.  I took it off to do MD's chest therapy and didn't remember until later that night but it was already gone.  Turns out MD took it to her room to play with.  Happy to have it back!

-2-
Enjoying listening to this up and coming artist.

-3-
As any couple will tell you, marriage has its ups and downs.  Now is an up for us and I'm loving it.  I've got the whole package when it comes to Brendon.  

-4-
Speaking of packages, I love getting them in the mail--must have inherited that from my dad.  Neatly folded subdued colors of cotton is the latest to arrive--visions of projects are bustling around in my mind.  

-5-
The discovery of rubber thimbles.  My thumb and pointer thank me and now I can't sew without them.  

-6-
We have a row of petite South African Rosemary Pears decorating our dining table.  I think they're too pretty to eat.  We never know what new thing we'll find at the grocery store.






No comments: