Ben with his boy, Cohen.
My younger brother and I are way overdue for a face to face conversation. Like the kind that occasionally happened when we were teenagers getting home from high school to an empty house. We both stood in front of the toasting bread, buttered knife in hand, facing the view of Squaw Peak and my dad's magnificent bushes of hydrangeas just outside the kitchen window. I don't recall what we talked about but I do remember that I loved that it went deep. Ben is like that. He thinks deeply and doesn't let life casually pass him by. That quality will bless all who know him. I miss you, Ben and wish I could invite you over for some toast. Let's talk soon. Happiest birthday! Love you.

1 comment:
Thanks Ann. We ARE much too far from each other. Love you and see you soon!
Post a Comment