What a beautiful saying. Sometimes I feel all too well the swaying branch below me, forgetting that I have wings to fly to a higher place if I need to, and that I can sing all the same----sturdy, or shaky branch, really doesn't matter. THanks. Needed it.
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
3 comments:
What a beautiful saying. Sometimes I feel all too well the swaying branch below me, forgetting that I have wings to fly to a higher place if I need to, and that I can sing all the same----sturdy, or shaky branch, really doesn't matter. THanks. Needed it.
Here's to singing!
No matter the circumstance.
Beautiful saying!
Post a Comment