Wow, when did Clark get so big?! And when did MD become so mature?? You have adorable children, Ann! I love learning about Qatar through your blog and reading about your adventures. Hope the heat subsides soon.
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
5 comments:
So so cute Ann! I hope you aren't melting too much in the heat. :)
I love them too! I need to see them again! We need to skype sometime!
What a fun photo shoot with such photogenic models.
Where you find those two?~!
These pictures made me smile. Both of them are so adorable!
Wow, when did Clark get so big?! And when did MD become so mature?? You have adorable children, Ann! I love learning about Qatar through your blog and reading about your adventures. Hope the heat subsides soon.
Post a Comment