Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gregarious Katie



The first time I talked to Brendon's youngest sister, Katie, was over the phone, only a few weeks before we got married. She asked me a dozen questions and even made sure to give Brendon a few pointers on how to treat his fiance. I was amazed at the social adeptness of her 16-year-old self. She is now 20 and it has been fun to watch her grow and mature but she is still the gregarious Katie I knew 4 years ago. That is one skill I need to work on and I admire that in her. Happiest birthday to you, Katie! Love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet Ann. Do these two share the same birthday? You do know our Katie once sang and talked for 12 hours nonstop when she was 2 years old?! Gregarious is the right word here. Happy Birthday Katie Jones. Hugs, mom, tina, gramma

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Katie
and Happy Birthday Katy
no, I'm not stuttering.