where merrier tints her ameliorative brush may try
Friday, May 13, 2011
Don't Be Shy!
There is still time left to enter the giveaway. Winner gets to CHOOSE THEIR FAVORITE STAR! Don't be shy, all are welcome! Comment in the post below. Good luck!
I stumbled onto your blog a while ago and have enjoyed it ever since. Congrats on the 500! Your strength and courage are inspiring. I have been admiring the Bee-u-tiful Honey of a Star, so warm and sunny. Thanks for your posts:)
"There's such a lot of different Anns in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I were just the one Ann it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
3 comments:
I'll take the orange one!
I stumbled onto your blog a while ago and have enjoyed it ever since. Congrats on the 500! Your strength and courage are inspiring. I have been admiring the Bee-u-tiful Honey of a Star, so warm and sunny. Thanks for your posts:)
You know I've been stalking you and your poor family for a while now. ;) I love the way each of you express yourselves and your families.
I love Red Repetitiously Redundant. It reminds me of Christmas. =)
Post a Comment