Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Apparent You're a Parent When...





Our real-life examples:

You go to bed at 8:00 PM

You share your bed with squishy the whale

You only get one leg shaved

You know who Pingu is and actually enjoy watching it with your toddler

You love chewing on chubby cheeks

You wear pajamas more than any other outfit

You get a hickey on your chin from your 2 month old

Dinner is made in two minute increments

Nothing gives you greater fulfillment than taking care of your kiddos

11 comments:

No Big Dill said...

I know all of those except Pingu. We somehow missed that one. The rest? Covered! :)

Rebecca said...

Oh dear! I don't know what Pingu is. But i do understand the rest! Hooray for motherhood.

Shell in your Pocket said...

Cute....enjoy every minute.

sandy toe

Unknown said...

They are SO CUTE!

Sydney said...

Clark looks so handsome in these pictures! I love the fun picture of Mary Deane too :)

Jenny said...

Oh my, Clark is such a doll!

Anonymous said...

For a moment there, I actually kind of missed those days!! Only for a moment but forever greatful to have been blessed to have them. So happy that you share your blessings with us in your blogs. Hugs, gramma Jones, tina

jph said...

Pingu is great. Have you seen Shaun the Sheep? Also very good. It's on netflix instant...

hillary and britton said...

Check for everything except during the winter sometimes
Both legs need a shave:)

Breanne said...

Amen!

Jessica said...

So true! :)