The day started peacefully and would be an indication of it's end: Clark does not have Cystic Fibrosis. What a blessing! Both our children were napping while we lay on the floor, jumping at every cellphone ring, waiting for the results. Brendon and I had actually felt peaceful about Clark and his health even before his debut in December but it sure feels good to solidify those feelings. Brendon joked with me, "you just have to feed him and change his diaper and he'll grow himself!" That is going to be lovely. Thank you all for your love and support and many prayers. We recognize Heavenly Father's hand in this beautiful blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
How wonderful! Oh, I'm so happy for you all! A wonderful answer to prayers. A sweet blessing. A simple thing to have a baby grow themselves, and yet neither of you will take it for granted like most other parents. Simply amazing!
Yay!!! and he is so precious. Congrats.
So happy. I love B's remark.
That photo! He will be the protector of MD! How sweet and beautiful, that news!
Such wonderful news! So happy for you all. And Clark is just adorable!
You've been in our prayers, I am so so happy for Clarks good health!
So happy, so grateful!
Oh! Dear Ann, this is such wonderful news. Absolutely a blessing, though I can just imagine the peace you bought into your home before you heard the outcome of the test. I'd love to me more like you! You probably hear this on your blog - but it's inspiring to read what you write. Welcome to the world, Clark! I can't wait to get to know you.
10 months of prayers answered!
Love that hairy little head.
Yay, hooray! Such a blessing! Hugs, gramma jones, tina
Amen, amen amen!!! God is so good!
I'm sure this has been the happiest news you've heard in a LONG time!!! YEAH!! What a beautiful answer to prayer! Excited for you all!
That is such wonderful news. I am sure you guys are so relieved. He's a cutie and looks like he's growing like a champ. :)
Hooray! I am so happy for you! He and MD are both so cute! I wish we could see more of all of you!
Hooray! What wonderful news
wonderful news! he's so lucky to be part of such a great family!
Exciting news!
Post a Comment