Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An Emulative Life

(NOTICE THE HALO!)

I always feel that my thanks and praise are inadequate and fall short of how I really feel about my mother. But really, can anyone sufficiently thank their mother? Being one myself, I only now begin to understand what she has sacrificed for me and her unconditional love and support. Today is the day her life began and it's an emulative life. I often find myself asking what my mother would do in this or that situation, especially when it comes to mothering. I don't think I could pay her any higher compliment than that. I want to be like her. I love you, Mom and happiest birthday to you!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you, Ann! Love you so much.

Unknown said...

I know. I want to be like her too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca, so grateful that you raised your daughter up so well!!! Hugs, Tina Jones, aka Brendon's mom!